BLIZZARD ALPHA MAGFED CONVERSION KIT
This Blizzard Conversion Kit takes your Alpha Black or U.S. Army Project Salvo and upgrades it to a Blizzard Mag Fed Marker.
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear air system.
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any optic/sight or accessory
- All necessary parts for conversion are included
- Completely replaces the body panels of your marker
- Retain the use of internal parts and most accessories
- Opens up your field of view
- Breathe new life into old designs
- Takes you to a whole new level of tactical paintball!
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
1 x Blizzard marker body
1 x Helix 20 rounds magazine
1 x Helix loading rod
1 x Trigger and trigger frame
This Kit Can Used For:
- U.S. Army Alpha Black
- U.S. Army Project Salvo
- Sierra One
- Carver One
- Bravo One