Dye DAM Box Rotor Bundle - Black
DYE Assault Matrix Paintball Marker
Modular Rail System
Over 2 Feet of standard Picatinny rails allow for any standard optics, grips, or other attachments to be installed for a fully customizable setup.
Add a DYE iZon Rapid Acquisition Sight for precise marksmanship. Ideal for short range engagement.
One shot, one kill.
Ambidextrous magazine release for right and left handed users makes reloading a snap. All DYE magazines are Shaped Projectile ready and waiting to deliver each shot just like a real firearm. Two, 10-round magazines are included.
Seamlessly Switch Between Mag & Hopper Fed
With the slide of the OnTheFly Switch, the operator can seamlessly move from traditional hopper fed, to magazine fed loading and back again at a moment's notice.
Use your shaped projectile rounds when you need precise shots and go back to regular paint when volume is necessary.
- Modular Rail System
- Magazine-fed ready
- Polycarbonate Eye-Pipe System
- DYE Tactical Sticky Grips
- Select Fire
- Quick Release Magnetic Bolt
- Reach Trigger
- Gas-Through Frame
- Hyper3 Regulator
- Clamping Feedneck
- 14" precision honed barrel
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
- Height: 8.25"
- Length: 11.62"
- Width: 1.44"
- 14" Precision Honed Barrel
- 9V battery operation
- Semi-auto, 3-round burst, and fully-auto firing modes.
The Ultimate Tactical Marker
Designed for the Art of Winning
The performance of a high-end tournament marker with the aesthetics and features that tactical players need to thrive on the battlefield.
- Easily switch from magazine fed to loader fed with the OnTheFly switch.
- Seamlessly change firing modes with Select Fire technology.
- Picatinny rails standard
- Gas-through frame
- Easily maintainable quick release bolt
- Hyper3 Regulator
- Clamping feedneck
- Competition-style single trigger frame
- DYE Tactical Sticky Grips.
- 14" precision honed barrel
- 2 - 10 Round Magazines Included
- Barrel sock, 9v battery, o-ring kit, mag repair kit, and DYE slick lube included.
With the push of a button the DAM can switch from Semi-Auto to Three-Round-Burst to Fully-Automatic.
You can even program specific firing modes that cater to your style of play. All changes can be done with your gun fully assembled, even mid-game, and a board lock-out can be implemented to get you on the tournament field or any firing-mode-restricted areas.
The DAM has the ability to switch from a Magazine Fed system to a Loader Fed system with the fl ip of a switch, it can seamlessly change firing modes (semi, three round burst, full auto), comes standard with Picatinny rails for accessorizing, a gas-through frame, an easily maintainable bolt with a quick release system and built in hyper regulator, clamping feedneck, competition-style single trigger frame, Dye Tactical Sticky Grips, and much more.
The Dye Assault Matrix delivers the perfect combination of performance and versatility, catering to all styles of play and giving users that edge on the scenario field that only Dye can provide. The weight of the DAM is 4.76 lbs without the clip.
- Mag Feed - The DAM comes magazine feed ready. Ambidextrous magazine release for right and left handed users makes reloading a snap and allows you to keep an extremely low profile, even when reloading. All Dye magazines are First Strike round ready and waiting to deliver each shot just like a real firearm. Leave the accuracy-by-volume to the trigger monkeys and do it like the big boys. One shot, one kill.
- On The Fly System - Be the most versatile player on the field with the all new OTF system. Combined with the rotating eye pipe gearing, this system allows the operator of the DAM unprecedented options for loading capabilities. With the slide of the OTF switch, the operator can seamlessly move from traditional hopper fed, to magazine fed loading, and back again at a moments notice. Use your shaped projectile rounds when you need precise shots and go back to regular paint when volume is necessary.
- Quick Release Bolt - The quick release bolt system is a feature on the DAM that incorporates magnets within the knurled back cap. These magnets allow for the back cap to extend and give you enough surface area to grip the bolt and unscrew it by hand. This makes maintenance of your bolt easier than ever before.
- Inline Hyper Regulator - The all new In-Line regulator is based on the proven Hyper line of regulators and improves on it with the easiest access and simplest break down of any gun Dye has made. With the Quick Release Bolt any operator can toollessly access their bolt and regulator in one simplified assembly. Now all parts that require standard maintenance are accessed with 2 turns. With velocity adjustment accessible through the back cap, we've moved the regulator out of the way for that real military look and operation.
- Rotating Eyepipe - The Eye Pipe, patent pending, internal design houses multiple critical systems that ensure worry free performance. The polycarbonate pipe shields the self-cleaning anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint, ensuring the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle. The Eye Pipe system also eliminates miss feeds and double feeding. In addition it eliminates external eye plates and the potential of stripped or corroded eye plate mounting screws.
- Fire Selector - With the push of a button the DAM can switch from Semi Auto to Three Round Burst to Fully Automatic, or if you want to get fancy you can even program specific firing modes that cater to your style of play. All changes can be done with your gun fully assembled, even mid-game. A board lockout can be implemented to get you on the tournament field or any firing mode-restricted areas. Precision or volume, just a button away.
- Removable Lockdown Clamping Feedneck - The DAM comes standard with a feedneck Cover Plate that can replace the feedneck assembly giving the operator an unbroken top Picatinny Rail compatible with all standard military optics. Reduces your profile and gives your DAM the most realistic look and feel. It also comes with an adjustable cam lock feedneck allows you to securely lock you loader onto your gun without tools. DYE's cam lock feed neck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your loader stays low profile with the rest of your gear.
- Competition Grade Trigger - Based on a custom design by Youngblood himself, the DAM's trigger incorporates vertical ridges and an extra wide face, used by top firearms competition shooters. This design ensures steady trigger feel even in the most adverse conditions with or without gloves. Customizable forward and backward travel with spring tension adjustment create the perfect pull.
- Modular Rail Shroud - The two interchangeable shroud sections and front cap allow the operator to reconfigure the DAM for any style of play. With all shroud sections installed, the DAM has over 2 Feet of standard Picatinny rails. All side and bottom rails are removable and interchangeable. Picatinny rails are standard for fire arms and will allow attachment of any standard optics, grips, etc.
- Tactical Sticky Grips - With even easier Toolless access to the battery and extra thick ergonomic design, this all new grip improves on every aspect of these top-of-their class grips.
- Fits into the D.A.M. mag well
- Holds 325 paintballs
- Utilizes patented Dye Rotor technology
- Feeds 30+ balls per second
- Dual left and right side feed lids
- One push illuminated power button
- Black Out option for no-light night play
- Uses supplied rechargeable battery and charger