Tacamo Blizzard with 2 Helix Mags
The Tacamo Blizzard� is a semi-automatic, magazine-fed marker built with tried-and-true inline blowback internals, like those in the Tippmann, Battle Tested BT-4 and the Valken SW-1/Blackhawk. Designed to be an entry level, affordable option for players looking to get into magfed, choosing the right backup marker, or picking up a loaner marker so friends can play too, the Tacamo Blizzard is an easily serviceable and modular marker that arrives ready for modern combat sports!
The receiver is threaded to accept barrels with Tippmann 98 threads, so you can choose from one of the industry’s widest selections of barrels. The magwell accepts the most popular magazines in paintball: the DMAG and DMAG Helix, in whatever capacity you choose. The full-length Picatinny rail is ready for sights or accessories, too, so you can adapt this magfed marker to a particular mission, or turn it into your primary marker with confidence.
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Improve handling, balance, natural point of aim
- Upgrade-able to shoot First Strike and Shaped Projectile
- Powered by Compressed Air or CO2
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Standard Tippmann 98 barrel threads are widely compatible
- Compatible with electronic and response trigger from Tippmann
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear flexi air system
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any optic/sight or accessory
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!
- Made in U.S.A.