TAN ZETAMAGS Gen. 3
TAN ZetaMags Generation 3
The versatile ZetaMag is a high-capacity, twin-channel, reversible magazine for paintball pistols and SMGs, including (but not limited to) the Tippmann TPX/TiPX, TCR, MagFed Adapter, QLab Zeta adapters, and now the highly anticipated Milsig m17 SMG.
The newly refined ZetaMag, (3rd Generation) delivers the best performing, and most versatile ZetaMag yet.
New improvements include:
Chamfered Bezels - The top notch now features exciting new chamfering technology to reduce the potential for mag catches to get stuck in the wrong spot.
- Spring Buffers - The springs now feature support buffers at the base to increase locking stability and reduce chances of unintended release.
- Strong Followers - The mini followers are reinforced so they can better sustain high-G impacts.
- Improved “last-ball” feeding -Followers extend slightly higher to ensure that the final round is fully chambered in more situations.
- Detent Upgrade -The detents now feature new geometry that grabs paint and fins alike. Detent-springs are under more pressure to grab rounds, and released magazines will eject with more force.
- More Compatibility - Additional mag-catch points to interface with the Milsig SMG
Containing two ten-round stacks of .68 caliber paint (spherical or shaped projectile), the ZetaMag is designed to feed from one channel, and then be rotated vertically on the Z-axis to feed a second full stack. By having 20 rounds available in the space of a single magazine we have effectively tripled the capacity of the default TiPX mag, yet only extending the length by four inches.
The ZetaMag team has gone through great lengths, numerous iterations and challenges, in honing in the best possible extended magazine. The result is a rugged, self-contained product able to hold a large capacity of diverse rounds, without compromising on structural integrity. Features like stronger stainless steel springs for better retention and delivery, as well as an omni-protective "Dust-Boot", are just a few indications of the thoughtfulness applied in the design.
The ZetaMag answers the call for extended mags and delivers more than what was asked for.
WARNING: DO NOT DRY RELEASE THE FOLLOWERS! (Followers are designed to push paint and First Strike rounds. Dry releasing will result in damaging follower parts. If you need to test release, pad the impact with the loading rod inserted into the channel. )
SHIPS with 2-3 Day USPS PRIORITY Mail